Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I am currently in Indonesia

Busy feeding bats and getting attacked by monkeys! 



Sorry i've been a bad blogger its been one crazy summer for this girl. I feel like a whole new person,I travelled, I ate, drank, danced, I grew up a little this summer, I learned more about myself and what I want in this life. September symbolically marks a new year for me, the start of a new school year a fresh start. So i'm really excited! Not to mention a whole new season of fashion yes!
As sad as I am to go back to midterms and essays, I'm just as excited to learn. I'm passionate about clothing, design and all the process it takes to get into our hands. I love that I learn a little about fashion in school but its not enough, it makes me feel anxious. Hopefully this year I can put a little bit of that anxiety into something creative. For sure ill keep blogging, or even create a new blog as i'm always up for a re invention. I'm just going to enjoy my last couple weeks of summer and also shop my heart out for my "new year coming up"

Hope all is well bloggers!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're trip sounds amazing!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you
xoxo