Wednesday, March 9, 2011

my top three


 Mac Mineralize Skin finish in Comfort
 I really like using this as a bronzer, however I have to be careful not to over apply. I put it on after blush where the sun would naturally hit and I love it!

 Benefit High Beam
 I don't like to leave the house with out a swipe down my nose and under my eyebrows for some contouring and glow

Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup
 I've been using Lancome foundation for a couple years now, with this kind being my favorite. They usually last me about half a year. It is SPF 20 and a little goes a long way. I think a good foundation is worth the splurge. I highly recommend this foundation

3 comments:

  1. ill have to try these out! looooovely =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love High Beam too! You are really pretty by the way and I really like how your make up is done. Will definitely have to check out the other two products! :)

    Have a lovely day,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the recs. I also use high beam - I love Benefit products and their packaging in general. You are adorable <3

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you
xoxo